Friday, July 14, 2006

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya! Tomorrow!

Spinning classes suck. I took one years ago, I found it excruciating, plus, my va-jay-jay was numb for like a week! Yeah, so my aunt C took one yesterday... my first reaction to her walk......"HAHAHA..... I'm sorry!! I shouldn't laugh! But I could've told you to never go to a spinning class. Those bikes aren't make for people with va-jay-jays!"

Hey, I have empathy... I'm good like that!

Lots of drama on the homefront... which I've burdened plenty of friends... and strangers... with. Well, K (my older sis) has asked me to go down to visit her hubby while she's gone to keep him company tomorrow, which I'm only too happy to do.

But then she called me last night and she wasn't so sure about it. She's flying in with the mother-in-law on Sunday afternoon/evening... she hasn't given me all the logistics. So, last night she asked a favor of me. She wants me to pick up her brother-in-law's grandmother's extra car in b.f.e. somewhere (she figured I could take the metro), then drive it to b.f.e. airport and pick them up, then she figured they could drop me off. I told her that I'd be willing to try, but 1) the metro doesn't go to b.f.e., but I guess I could try to figure out bus schedules and then figure on a lot of walking, 2) if she's going to drop me off, that would mean she'd have to double back and that sounds like a lot of time wasted, and 3) why not just rent a car?

Well, then she said the other option was that I pick them up at the airport, drive them to.... oh, their home (ONLY 2 1/2 hours away!) and then just drive straight back to DC. I said that was a little much... to which she said I was selfish.

Isn't it funny that people call you selfish when you don't do something they want?

Wasn't it just 24 hours ago that my sister was going to stay in California for the full 10 days of her vacation from.... oh, wait... that's right, she's not working!!!...., and have my mom and I take care of her hubby while she played in Sunny California with her in-laws, you know.... her hubby's family... as in, his mother and father.... while we nurse her hubby's (the in-law's son's) private parts?!

I think it sounds a little wacko to me.

But sure. Yeah, I'M SELFISH!!!

Sorry, that's my vent. So I don't know whether or not I'm supposed to drive down to keep my brother-in-law, R, company tonight. My life rocks!!

Isn't it funny how when you're single, family expect you to drop everything (not that you could possibly have a life of your own) and come to their aid? I love my family, but why am I the one that's always expected to sacrifice my time? Like when my mom was really sick, pregnant with my baby brother, she begged K and I to come and help. You would think K would be willing to come in and help (especially since she's 2 hours closer than me), but NO, I ended up driving home almost every weekend. K has a track record of not stepping up to the plate in times of need. I'm sick of picking up the slack. She's the oldest. She take the responsibilities that come with that, instead she just gets all the perks... you know, the bossiness, she's "older," we "have" to listen to her. And all that other crap.

Okay, now I'm just venting way too much.

Last thing, I promise!

I talked to my trainer, Mulletman, yesterday when he was with a client, and he introduced me to her. She looked at me with big eyes, and said, "You're Sarah*? THE Sarah*?"

I guess Mulletman's been bragging on my cardio again. When I talked with her I found out that she's one of his clients that works out like 30 minutes, maybe 2 or 3 times a week. I work out an hour, 5-6 days a week. And I hate every minute of it. I wonder if that will ever change? Hopefully..... someday. I feel like I need to break out into a rendition of TOMORROW. If only my life were a musical.

*I'll never use my real name... I'm terrified that someone that knows me will trip upon this blog and forever judge me. I'm judgemental, so I know others are too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home