Monday, June 26, 2006

Its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring...

Yes, its raining. Thankfully my possessions are still intact thanks to my handy dandy sandbags and my amazing driving skills! No. Really.

I've done it again. I'm starting to fall for a guy I shouldn't. Not that he's a bad guy. He's actually a really good guy. But he's a flirt. I love to flirt with a flirt, but how am I supposed to know if he likes me if he's a flirt? What makes matters worse is my friends have been betting that he and I would hook up. It hasn't happened yet. And before last night I would say it would never happen. Yeah, but then there was last night. Nothing spectacular happened. I was just hanging out with friends and he was there. It was his simply gestures. I guess maybe I was just craving any type of affection and he gave it to me. He put his arm around me, wrestled with me, made me laugh. It was just what I needed. Its not natural for a girl to go months at a time with no affection! Maybe I'm just losing my head over nothing. I'm just over-analyzing things. Yeah. That's it. I'm sure its nothing.

I wish I could just make my mind shut off. And I wish I could shut off the rain as well. Rain, rain go away, come again another day.

The highlight of my day: buying 1st row seats to the Wiggles show in Charlottesville!! How sad am I? You're just jealous you didn't get them. I was quick on the draw. Yeah, because I have no life.


*Pigeon note: My mom came in town this weekend and did what I didn't have the nerve to do. She took down the pigeon nest (I got to spray the pigeon away so she could get the nest... I'm such a good helper). Unfortunately, the nest just went back up... because I don't have the nerve to kill a baby bird. But my mom did throw out the other egg that hadn't hatched. Now I'm stuck with a mama and a baby pigeon. But one baby is better than two, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home