Thursday, June 29, 2006

Say it with me now!

VACATION!!!

After working for 10 months, I've decided to use some of those vacation days. Yes, finally I'm using PTO for tomorrow, Monday, and Wednesday. What's the point have having vacation days if you don't use them!?? The good news? After taking these 3 days, I'll still have over 2 weeks of leave left! Can you tell I'm in a good mood today? I get to leave work early to boot! PLUS, today was free ice cream day at the Navy Yard! YAY!

On another note, I just caught my supervisor looking at my boobs. How grossed out am I?

I called my friend T last night because I thought I saw his car. It wasn't him, so I just ended up feeling like an idiot. Oh well. Lesson learned... don't flash strangers.

Speaking of strangers, one of the guys I met in Richmond emailed me today. Just out of the blue! I didn't even give him my email address! He just found it on the evite to the Richmond activity. You know what that means? He must love me. hehe. Just kidding.

Don't I wish.

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Yay have a good break!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger DLAK said...

boobs?! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home