Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Breath in.... breath out....

Yeah, I'm really busy today since one of my coworkers is out. It sucks. Maybe I'm just in a crabby mood.

People are coming to me about the stupidist things. I argued with a guy this morning over a correction I made to his expense report yesterday. The report is correct now but I originally corrected that he was off 1 cent on a phone call he made. He came to me today and insisted that I had corrected mileage. I insisted that I didn't (I KNOW I didn't... mileage is calculated automatically, I wouldn't correct mileage.... stupid a**). The man is a moron.

Yeah, and then first thing this morning my boss asked me to have the door fixed. There's nothing wrong with the friggin' door!! He wants to make sure it shuts everytime someone just drops the door and doesn't look back to ensure that it closes. I told him that I had discussed this with maintenance, and they said if we did anything to help it to close easier, it would end up slamming and perhaps doing what it did last time (swing past the doorjam and send wood flying everywhere). I have a sign on the door asking people to make sure the door closes behind them but I refuse to hold their hand through all this.

Did I mention I hate my job?

Oh, and then someone mentioned that I should make note of when people are in the office or out at the navy yard or home for the day or out to lunch or on travel or just in the bathroom. Morons. All of them. I better get promoted and soon or I.am.going.to.lose.my.mind!!!%#$!!!$#@!!!!!!

Why can't everyone be smart like me? Why must my job be stupid meaningless tasks that no one appreciates? I so want to quit my job and just stay home forever. This whole "self reliant" thing sucks.

Why, yes... I am on my period. How'd you guess?

I didn't do anything of interest last night. I did laundry. Oh and then I argued with my loud roomie K and S about the AC. I swear they're trying to freeze me out. I was very annoyed with K last night. I wanted to slap her a few times. I would ask a question and she'd start talking real slow, with a condesending tone. Maybe that was all in my head, but she was honestly treating me like I was an idiot. I'm beginning to hate her. Not to mention her friends came over last night and were insanely loud.

Okay, I'm sure you get it by now. I'm PMS (P- for present).

Oh, wanna hear something weird? I mentioned to a co-worker that my birthday was at the end of June (some people in the office did stuff for my coworker's birthday, but nothing for mine... I'm not bitter!), he's a weird guy, but really nice and has nothing but the best of intentions. He brought me a birthday gift today. hehe. Its a bottle of CoverGirl foundation. hehe. I wonder the thought process that went into that? I'm not sure its the right color, but its pretty close! hehe. I just think its funny. Maybe its his wife's... who knows?!

I'm actually feeling in a better mood now. I guess all this venting has helped! Thanks for the listening ear (or reading eye... whatever)... now if Aunt Flow were to just leave me be, I'd be fine! I feel like a hard workout would do me some good right now. I'd love nothing more than to just be at the gym all day today. That'd be a great job. Well, it would be if I like to exercise, which I don't. But at least I'd be skinny and able to whoop anyone's butt! YEEHAW!

Yeah, now I'm just being weird. I better get back to work before I get caught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home