Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm not obsessed... HONEST!

I was so excited this morning when my friend sent me this:


Yes, I believe they should be able to have their privacy, but I love babies. And these are the sweetest pictures EVER!





A picture like this just makes me want one! (The man and the baby):
So, after looking at this gorgeous family (without a wedding ring, but still a family), my uterus aches. Yes, I want a hubby and children (preferably in that order). I'm not obsessed with the whole "Brangelina" thing, I just couldn't help myself. What a beautiful family!

SO, moving on. I was too much of a wimp to get rid of the flying rat by myself, so I decided to call the United Wildlife of Virginia and have them deal with it. That's right. That pigeon better pack its bags because its on its way OUT! (evil cackle) Your days are numbered!

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Holy crap I'll take one of each (baby and Brad!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home