Thursday, May 18, 2006

Busy busy busy

Today is super busy! I haven't had a free moment yet today... its driving me crazy! So, I get to work at 7 only to find out the server is down so I can't do any work. I ended up shredding documents for over an hour waiting for it to be fixed. UGH! What a waste... I could've gotten another hour of sleep. But wouldn't you know that since the server was down, I'm runnning behind AND I have to leave work early to go to the doctor. I hate doctors. I don't hate them necessarily, I love them... as in I'd love to marry one. I hate going to the doctor all by myself. Being a grownup sucks!

I think a guy from the next office over is hitting on me. I'm not good at telling these things. He talks to me all the time, and then he sent me what I thought was a flirty email but I'm not sure. Sometimes I wish guys came with an instruction manual so I could figure out how to read them. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home