Monday, May 08, 2006

Last night I was uncontrollable. I got a bad case of the giggles. I was over at my friend Mary's house and there was a new guy I'd never met, thus I had to act like a complete and utter moron. I was fine most of the evening but then 9:00 hit and I just lost it. He would just look at me and I would go into laughing hysterics. I'd get myself calmed down and then my roommate would look at me and I'd lose it again. I knew I was being ridiculous but I couldn't stop myself. Cute guy will probably never talk to me again.

I guess it didn't help when I stuck my tongue out at him. Can anyone actually look attractive while sticking their tongue? I sure don't. Yeah, Frank.... he was cute. I'll probably never see him again so it doesn't really matter. Also, at one point he mentioned his divorce being final, but I couldn't figure out if he was just kidding or if he was serious. He's only 27, but he acted as though I was like 18. I hate that. He and I got into a few heated discussions throughout the night, I think I lost every single one. I'm not used to that.

Well, the weekend was uneventful. I washed my car BY HAND on Saturday, only to wake up on Sunday and it was filthy again. I hate that I have to park under trees. It dumps pollen and little seed thingies all over my car... and birds hang out in the trees so my car is always covered in bird crap. I hate that.

This is officially the most boring blog EVER! I guess this just goes to show how truly boring my life is. I have a phone interview this afternoon for a new job so keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home