Thursday, July 27, 2006

My day of boredom

Here it is... not even 9am... and I'm bored.

Although, I've already done more today then I did all day yesterday.

Hm... lets see.

I fixed the "impossible" (men are so retarded sometimes) paperjam in the copy machine. Yes, just me and my handy self. I read a fax from my brother (did I tell you he has a fax machine now?)... lucky missionary. I made some copies, sent out a few reports, filed the reports, and sent a few emails to my boss and Accounting.

Wow, my job is so exciting.

Compared to yesterday, I'm a workhorse.

Oh, my trainer measured me on Tuesday. I've lost almost 12 inches... about 3 from my boobs (no wonder my bras were too big), and 4 off my waist. Here's the sad part... all this work and my hips only went down like 3/4ths of an inch. Yeah, my bottom half is stubborn, but my top half is willing! I would hate to be one of those girls that's like a 12 on the bottom and a size 2 on top.

Why am I sitting here eating dried apricots when I know how gassy I was yesterday? Yep, I've eaten like 5 today so far. Oh, and beef jerky. And a yogurt. I'm thinking about eating a granola bar.

But I'm waiting.

And waiting.

Still waiting.

This is me waiting.

I can make it.*

Guess what? I actually got to work at 7! How astonished are you?! Do you know what this means?! It means I won't have to work until 4 tomorrow! I'll be able to leave at like 3:30... unless I get in at 7 tomorrow (which is highly unlikely), in which case I'd get to leave at..... drumroll..... 3!!! YAY!

The highlight of my day everyday is leaving work. Its when my day begins.

So, yesterday after work, I did the gym as usual. My aunt called and wanted to go out to dinner, so we (my aunt, 2 cousins, and I) went out for Vietnamese. Yeah, I've decided I prefer Thai. It was heavy food. I'm not into that. Okay, so then we went to the cutest little grocery store... Its called Mom's Market. She bought me a Luna bar for me to eat today (maybe I'll eat that instead of the granola bar... ). Yeah, so then I had to run because my friend H was picking me up to go to a movie. She's a doll! And I love her!

Yeah, so we went and saw Cars. It was cute! She and I laughed, and we both admitted to getting a little teary eyed... even if they are just cars.

When I got home, I ate the last of the cookies (man, they were good... you missed out!) and watched Project Runway.

Haha... my moron supervisor was just here. I gave him a BRIGHT RED folder that said, "signature needed" on it.... he lost it.

I mean, that just ticks me off. Now he's getting after me to re-generate the materials that were in the folder. Um... them me see. I think they were original invoices along with invoice coding sheets. I can't just make up invoices... also, I can't fill out new invoice coding sheets without an invoice!! UGH! He better not make this out to be my fault.

This so isn't in my job description. Shoot.me.now.

Its Thursday which means its Chipotle night! How excited am I?! Also, how good have I been since I've only been going to Chipotle once a week? Yeah, go ahead and say it. My willpower is astounding. Its like a tornado raging through a trailer park.


*Approximately 5.3 seconds after finishing this, I ate the luna bar. That's what I call self control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home