Wednesday, September 13, 2006

How pathetic am I?!

I'm SO tired. I had to be at work by 7 in order to get a document signed by customer, and he was leaving town between 7:30 and 8. Ugh. so. tired.

Plus, I just HAD to watch all of Dancing with the Stars last night. It was way good! You remember the guy who played AC Slater on Saved By the Bell? He's on it! And he's WAY good! And OH SO cute! He totally has ADHD and his partner gets frustrated with him. Its fantastic. You MUST catch it sometime! Oh, and Joey Lawrence is on there too. He's way hot as well, but not as good as Slater... or Emilio or whatever his name is.

I left work early yesterday because my boss is out of town, so he'll never know. I left at 3, got to the gym early, got all my cardio out of the way before I had my session with my trainer. I left at 5, went to Target to buy Drano (for my tub... its been acting up) and the 2nd Season of Grey's Anatomy (!!!!!!!!!!!!). $180 later, I left Target. Just walking around that place makes you remember what you need. I didn't even look at shoes or clothes!

Hm... what did I buy, you may ask?

Well, first I went to look at scarves, I bought two. Totally necessary. Then I went looking for socks... couldn't find any so I bought some pantyhose (don't laugh, I was raise in the South where I was taught this if you are wearing a skirt, you must wear nylons). Then I went down to find the Drano... I bought the cool stuff that fizzes up, too bad the entire bottle is only one use. But I bought it because A said it was the best. Then I came upon some dishwashing sponges... which I knew we were in need of. I found the sponges next to cleaning stuff... so I bought the Scotch Brite Tile and Tub Cleaner, it came with the cool reaching device so I don't have to stand in the tub to clean... I can just extend this arm thing and it it does the job. Very cool. Although I would've preferred the Mr. Clean one. Then I went to the movie section, where I found Grey's Anatomy, but since its the movie section I wandered around a bit and found that Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire was on sale for $10! I'd been waiting a long time for it to come down in price (it was still like $20 as of last week). So I had to buy that too. Then I started thinking that I should buy some more shampoo since I'm almost out. So, I picked it up, but they were out of the conditioner. They're always out of the conditioner. I hate that. Then I saw some hair elastics, and I TOTALLY need those, so I bought 40 of them. A necessity. Then I walked by hair products so I decided to see if they had any of my mousse in (which they rarely do), but they had it so I bought 2 bottles. Then at the end of the aisle there was a sale on Body Wash, so I picked some of that up. Then I figured I should pick some stuff up for the camping retreat thing this weekend. The next aisle just happened to be travel size stuff so I picked up a travel loofah, a small thing of bodywash and deoderant. That reminded me that I needed a new loofah, so I got a big loofah, very cool, half exfoliating, half soft. Very good. My period should be coming soon so I figured I should find some Women's Tylenol (it doesn't have caffeine so its the one drug I use). But I couldn't find it but then I decided I should look into buying some protein shakes. But as I looked through them I realized that the only ones that would be any good would be chocolate, and I gave up chocolate. So that was a no go. But the protein shakes were next to the nutrition bars. So I took a look over all the interesting flavors (all the good ones are chocolate) but I picked up some non-chocolate ones, plus some boxes of bars were on sale, so I bought 3 boxes of bars, as well as about 8 lose bars. Then I decided that I'd had enough and I probably should go. Which I did. On my way, I passed the sodas, so I picked up a 12-pack of Fresca. My absolutely last purchase.

I forgot to pick up mints for work. And bugspray.

Looks like another Target run is needed.

How sad is that?

Someday... I see myself leaving Target spending less than $100. But not yesterday. And certainly not anytime this week. But someday.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hmm, you just reminded me that I should also get bug spray before this weekend.

Or maybe I'll just borrow yours :)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I practically have to leave my credit card in the car when I go in Target. So bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home